C202 is a completely renovated, furnished 2 bedroom/2.5-bathroom 2nd-floor unit with ocean and bay views. This home is Vista Waikoloa’s largest ‘A’ unit located on the rarely available front line facing the ocean and pool. It has been owned by the original owner, never rented and in great condition. The unit features a number of upgrades including but not limited to:
* Canadian maple wood flooring throughout, marble and limestone tiles in the entry/kitchen/bathrooms
* Cambria quartz countertops in the kitchen/lanai and marble counters and showers in the bath
* Euro cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms
* Pendant lighting in the kitchen
* Jennair induction cook top, Jennair oven/microwave, Jennair dishwasher, built-in wine cabinet
* New HVAC system
* Renovated bathrooms
* New plantation shutters
* Floor to ceiling wall mirrors, and more…
Vista Waikoloa is known for its unique, all concrete construction providing life time durability. The ‘A’ unit’s expansive, 340 sq. ft. wrap around lanais combine with the thoughtfully laid out interiors to provide 1,746 sq. ft. of relaxed island living space. The property’s amenities include: lap pool, two spas, a gym & large covered pavilion with 6 BBQ’s & tables. A short walk across the street to the beach for swimming with water sports of all kinds’ or walk down the ocean walking path to watch the sunsets, see the large winter waves or enjoy watching the whales in season. Stroll to two delightful shopping centers for fine or casual dining or enjoy browsing through shops of all kinds’ The King’s Shops and Queen’s MarketPlace.
Sold furnished per inventory. Art and personal items are excluded.