This Leasehold Coffee Farm is made up of two adjacent parcels for a total of 24 acres with approximately a total of 17 acres planted with 8,500 mature coffee trees. Out of the 17 acres, approximately 4 acres are planted with Catura Coffee Trees.
The Coffee tree spacing for the lower section is 6’x12′ (11.929 acres) and the upper section is 5’x12′ (12.960 acres). There is an approx. an additional 2 acres of undeveloped land for more crops. The age of coffee range from approx. 10 – 20 years.
Some farm equipment is included such as; Gator, Tractor, Spreader, Sprayer and mower.
Also included in this Leasehold Coffee Farm are:
– The Manager’s custom wooden structure (unpermitted) with kitchen, bathroom, living room, loft and lanai. Beautiful tongue & groove open beam vaulted ceiling, French doors and a lot of windows for natural light. On a cool night you can warm up with the wood burning fireplace.
– Small studio with a half bathroom.
– Wooden screened in structure which could be used as an art studio, yoga space or meditation room.
– 20’x30′ Equipment storage
– Owned Solar package 6 panels and 8 batteries.
– Back-up gas powered generator
– There are ponds through-out the property.
This is a Leasehold Property and the Lessor is Wall Ranch Inc. & Kathleen Lassiter.
There are 2 leases: 11.929 acres & 12.960 acres with both leases expiring on 6/30/2032. This Leasehold Farm which is located in Waihou Farms is situated at the estimated 2100′ to 2350′ elevation and an estimated annual rain fall of 60 inches.
Cash only transaction because of the unpermitted structures and only 11 years left on the lease.