Located in picturesque and gated 14 lot Haleili Subdivison, this property has much to offer the discerning Buyer. This 5 acre property is ideally situated at a median elevation of approximately 1,120′ and receives an average annual rainfall of approximately 40″. The property is gentle sloping with approximately 1.25 acres fenced and fully maintained while the remaining acreage is undeveloped but has great potential for orchard crops or grazing.
Gracing the property is an impressive 2 story octagon configured home with Photovoltaic system (net metered), built in 2007 and perfectly located at the highest point of the property, providing a great platform for relaxing and enjoying ocean, rural and long distance views of Kealakekua Bay and stretching to Kailua.
Notable features of this turnkey furnished home include:-
* High vaulted ceilings
* Master and guest bedrooms with hardwood flooring and enchanting views to the north
* Kitchen with granite counters and ocean views.
* Tastefully appointed and spacious living room and dining area with tiled flooring.
* A full bath and half bath/powder room.
* A south & west facing 420 sq ft open lanai with magnificent ocean views.
* A covered lanai of 420 sq ft plus an estimated additional uncovered area of 320 sq ft.
* High ceiling.
* A third large bedroom and full bathroom.
* Family room.
Other notable features associated with the house:-
* An owned, net metered and roof mounted photovoltaic system.
* A solar hot water system.
* A two car garage.
* A 30,000 gallon capacity and sealed water catchment tank with pressure pump, filtration and UV water treatment unit.
* A small orchard with citrus, avocado and mango trees.
This idyllic property is located approximately 12 miles south of Captain Cook and 25 miles from Kailua-Kona. Pebble and Hookena Beaches are within 3 and 6 miles respectively of the property.