Enjoy privacy, ocean views and a large, level backyard at this newly built home just five minutes from downtown Kailua Kona!
Completed in 2020, this custom single-level home offers an exhaustive list of features. Its location at 725 feet elevation takes advantage of ocean views and refreshing breezes. With generous lanai spaces on both sides of the house and a large, grass yard that backs up to a pasture, there’s an abundance of room for outdoor relaxation, entertaining and activity. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms along a hallway on the south side of the house, and the primary suite with walk-in closet is located on the north side, offering separation & privacy.
The kitchen features a generous island and countertops, stainless appliances and plenty of storage in high-quality cabinets. The great room and dining area are open to the kitchen and entry area, but the main feature is the 16-foot expansive slider door system which offer ocean views and let in an abundance of light & breezes. The garage area (with built-in cabinets, bar sink and a motorized screen to keep the bugs at bay) is currently used as a bonus space…but can easily be converted back to a garage.
Other features include:
– Vaulted and 9′ ceilings throughout
– Large windows for light and air flow
– Polished concrete flooring throughout
– Quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
– Gas range
– Gas dryer (with alternative 220 electric hook up)
– 220 infrastructure for electric vehicle charging
– Outdoor shower
– Extensive rock walls and wood fencing surrounding most of the property
– Expansive concrete driveway with plenty of room for off-street parking
– Covered rear lanai (approximately 18′ x 29′)
– Fruit trees, including avocado, orange, lemon & lime
This well-designed and ready to move in property is located just 5 minutes from the ocean, 5 minutes to Lowe’s, Target and other shopping and 15 minutes to the airport.