Are you looking for a Waikoloa Village property being offered turnkey with a Mediterranean style? If so, come and see for yourself this custom built home nesting in one end of a private dual cul-de-sac, and across the street to the premier golf course. Rare permitted short term vacation rental in Waikoloa Village! Large shaded lanai faces onto the front garden with plenty room for relaxing or enjoying that morning cup of coffee.
Some of the many features of this home are:
* Open wood beam ceilings,
* Inviting indoor and outdoor spaces,
* Sky lights & plenty of windows for natural light,
* Open concept kitchen/dining and living room,
* Great separation of space. Master Bedroom/Bath on the opposite side of the home, away from the 2 guest bedrooms for privacy,
* Sliding doors in Master Bedroom leading out to the front lanai,
* Master Bathroom is fully tiled with double sinks, walk-in shower plus bonus room with a massage table and a large walk-in closet,
* Separate laundry room with ample pantry storage off the kitchen,
* Solar water heater,
* Attractive garden with mature landscaping including Royal Poincina trees, plumerias and hibiscus,
* Outdoor shower by the garage side wall for fun Hawaii experience,
* Detached and oversized 2-car garage (704 sqft) affords ample storage (currently used to play ping pong),
* Oversized lot (13,354 sqft) near the West end of the cul-de-sac,
* Short Term Vacation Rental (STVR) permit with Nonconforming Use Certificate (NUC) allows use as a vacation rental (check County Planning Department & Waikoloa Village Homeowners Association for details).
Waikoloa is known for year-round sunny weather and proximity to the Kohala Coast’s world class resorts and beaches. Residents enjoy reduced rates at the nearby Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course and use of the community pool. This property is subject to mandatory membership in the Waikoloa Village Association and annual HOA fees.