Are you looking for a private and tranquil property with beautiful tropical landscaping? If so, come and see for yourself this charming and well designed home located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Rare permitted short term vacation rental in Waikoloa Village! Great wraparound lanai with seating that will make you forget there are any neighbors nearby. Yet, you’re still only minutes away from the Village market and the Waikoloa Village golf club.
Some of the many features of this all redwood home are:
* Open floor plan with 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms located on opposite sides of the home,
* Third bedroom and bath conveniently close in a separate guest unit with bar sink and small fridge,
* Front entrance with covered breezeway,
* Inviting indoor and outdoor spaces,
* Open wood beam ceilings,
* Two covered lanais, one screened, great for dining and enjoying sunset colors,
* Kohala mountain views,
* Attractive garden with mature landscaping including plumeria, hibiscus, oleander, shower trees, Bougainvillea and other flowering ornamentals,
* Various fruit trees including 2 avocado, 2 dwarf Meyer lemon, 1 tangerine, and 2 dwarf banana,
* 2-car garage affords workspace and ample storage,
* Short Term Vacation Rental (STVR) permit with Nonconforming Use Certificate (NUC) allows use as a vacation rental (check County Planning Department for details).
Waikoloa is known for year-round sunny weather and proximity to the Kohala Coast’s world class resorts and beaches. Residents enjoy reduced rates at the nearby Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course and use of the community pool. Home to both full-time residents and snowbirds, this friendly neighborhood is ideal for those who aspire to make the most of island living. This property is subject to mandatory membership in the Waikoloa Village Association and annual HOA fees.