World Class Equestrian Estate, Hale Mehana, the ‘House of Warmth’ is a Legacy Ranch that sits on the heart of Mauna Kea Mountain on Big Island Hawaii. Hale Mehana is the cr’me de la cr’me in prestigious Waikii Ranch. Offering a royal Polo Field, club house, tennis courts and ample horse riding trails.
On over 53 acres, this Cedar Log estate breaths sophistication and luxury. Enjoy vast ocean views & year round Sunsets.
The home features a flow of River Rock walls and solid Cedar Woods, hand crafted stain glass accents throughout, cathedral ceilings, bathrooms that exudes modern elegance with claw foot bath tubs & wood burning fireplaces. This property is equipped with state-of-the-art equine facilities.
The Highlights include:
– 7,916 sf luxury Canadian Cedar Log residence
– 9,000 sf immaculate River Rock wall & Cedar wood stable with 7 stalls, a haven for horses. There is an upstairs 2 bedroom caretaker apartment
– 14,000 sf beautiful covered & sanded riding arena, giving you the freedom to ride rain or shine, day or night
– a large drive through tractor/trailer garage
– Tucked in an umbrella of eucalyptus trees is a guest house with a fireplace, wrap-around deck and splash pool
You are welcomed with a dramatic entrance of solid Cedar logs & river rocks that flows through this 5 bedroom main residence, features a great room with a gorgeous custom 2 story river rock fireplace and waterfall, an alluring stairway leading to the second floor with 2 en-suite bedrooms.
The Carlisle White Oak wood floors guides you to the grand kitchen with 2 Udatuba granite island countertops, antique copper finishes, a river rock pizza oven, a Viking 6 burner stove with grill, walk in pantry, 2 Viking dishwashers. Spacious indoor & outdoor dining area.
Except for personal items, this estate is being offered fully furnished with the finest interior design.
Hale Mehana is a Utopia of peace and priced to Sell!